What you will need:
– Cherries or any other fruit that has a dark juice. You can use raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries. Frozen fruit works as well.
– A bowl to smash your fruit in.
– A fork to or spoon to smash your berries with. You can even use your hands if you are not afraid to get messy.
– A container to put your lip stain in. This is optional if you only want to use one application.
Step 1: Put about five or six cherries in a bowl.
Step 2: Mash them up. Don’t be afraid to use your hands.
Step 3: Take any cherry remnants out of the bowl so that you are left with cherry juice.
Step 4: Pour the cherry juice into a container. You should be able to get these at any craft store.
You can apply your lip stain with a cosmetic brush or your fingers. Viola!
Other lip stain ideas:
– Kool-Aid Lip Stain: Pour a packet of Kool-Aid into a bowl. Run your finger under some water and dip it into the powder and apply on your lips.
– Beet Lip Stain: Boil a beet in water until you can easily poke a fork through it. Then mash the beet up until you have juice. Apply with a cosmetic brush or finger.
I hope you all enjoyed. Make sure you like Lulachic on Facebook. Comment, like, and subscribe!